This is a list of Janus Syndicate original and/or current regular members. The descriptions were co-written by some of these members so some may not be accurate.
- boris - Named after Boris Grishenko from GoldenEye and also known as Nahob, the co-creator of Gman Squad and creator of the spin-off Brothers of the Gman Squad. Known for his whining about relatively minor problems.
- Bulgey - Found on a game of Team Fortress 2, and later became a major voice actor in Gman Squad and TF2 Western among others.
- Crackbone - Found actively playing on Zombie Panic! Source, later became famous with his quotes like "Cut 'em up" and "Got dem braindawgs". Died in a motorcycle accident and was later revived by a hobo. Claims to be from Norway.
- Darkvile - Australian who joined up through the JS forums/Ventrilo and became an important part of the Syndicate. Best known as the Matrix Gman.
- Elite-One - Joined around the making of Dr. Strangeman and was featured in it as a extra.
- Gerald - Known by many names (including Lt. Podna Jayrald Jayrome III), was met via Crackbone and became an integral part of the Janus Syndicate.
- HKSniper - Originally known as Spetznaz and now known as Rikku, joined the clan and was ironically a friend of Wolfer's before they found out about Wolfer. Best known as Clyde.
- MetalLizard - Crackwhore.
- MrSentual - Also known as CODY, has been a major contributor to videos in skinning, mapping, voice acting, etc.
- STEV - Real life enemy of Xanatos who joined up with important voice roles in many videos. Recently returned.
- nowhere - Owner of Ventrilo server.
- WolfeR - Xanatos's co-host in Gman Squad. Joined up after making inside-joke videos on the Garrysmod forums. Has played the most roles in JS machinima. He also co-created Gman Squad along with boris and X23.
- Xanatos - The founder of the Janus Syndicate and the director its machinima videos. Also likes Worms Armageddon and DoD:S.
- Zimbabwe - Known mostly as the "Loser" he is time and again mistreated by his fellow clan members.
- 6sic6 - Teamspeak's Arma man and tends to play said game with Elite-One and HKSniper.
- Augy - The winner of the Gman Squad Idol. Inactive.
- Beefroast - Now employed.
- DarkNinMagic - Now unemployed.
- DMGaina - A German player who helped many videos
- Forlornblade - Holds the world record for being local muted by 50% of the population that can't tolerate him.
- Hans Jerkov - Younger, more talkative brother of MissingNoGuy55. Shares many of Xanatos' music/movie interests.
- Jon93 - A minor but well-seen extra in Gman Squad who helped document the making of its episodes
- J*Rod - Quiet yet overconfident gamer who joined through the Call for Extras. Commonly criticized for not responding to people he has muted and not being a good script writer.
- Hubcap - Joined up during the JS Call for Extras and contributed a movie trailer based on an RL trailer by Xanatos.
- Max Rebo
- MissingNoGuy55 - Server hoster and maintenance man for the New GMan Army. He is the older, quieter brother of Hans Jerkov. Was Castor Troy in Gordon Squad.
- MSalomaoBR - Residential Brazilian member, and is known for sparking a month-long Facebook conversation. Also likes saying "eyyyyyy" a lot.
- NicholasLopez - Down-to-Earth member of the New GMan Army. Is occasionally called "Mr. Lopez" by MissingNoGuy55 for having the same name as his brother.
- Ochacha - Real life friend of Xanatos who joined shortly after the JS Call for Extras via Ventrilo. Contributed a WoW machinima clip.
- Simpleton - Best known as the first dark-skinned Gman.
- targaryen - Played Hans Ketchup in Source Wars, as well as a few other minor extra roles.
- termin4ter30 - Only Cuban member of the Teamspeak server. Was ragged on by MissingNoGuy55 for white-knighting, and having the coined term "macho man" applied to him.
- wal*mart cart pusher - Best known for being banned from the Ventrilo server and have subsequent emotional breakdowns until returning to Ventrilo.
- WinRAR - Bulgey 2.0
- X23 - Has done some notable self-parody voice roles. Inactive.
- SkyMaruder - Original co-founder / webmaster / server provider of Janus Syndicate
- Mr. X [NOR]
- Owen Hart
- John - Ran away and cried and was reborn as William Thomas Shank
- Chuck aka Hitman - Took part in Gman Squad initiation for 5 minutes (not including singing)
- Co-Dy - Also known as kodec, former idiot who single handedly delayed the production of Dirty Gary by destroying several explosive set pieces before filming even began
- Jimmy - Known throughout the original forums.
- Paskill - Irish Bastard
- PimpinJuice - The owner of the original janus-syndicate.com website and an integral part of Lol Another Day 2.
- FormattedLizard - some kid who happened to share a similar name with Metal
- Rich - former cool guy
- Sanford - Son of Owen Hart
- Shaffy™ - Also known as Soviet Shaffy™ and George Dobson™, was part of Brothers of the Gman Squad.
- SlickViper - Former greatest gamer of the Janus Syndicate
- Jamespond - notorious first Brit that ruined the British reputation for dynasties of JS members to come. 'what a dick'-Shaffy
- Termin-X-Man - early JS trouble maker. first person banned from ventrilo/forums. made use of the then novel Tubgirl image
- Yo Daddy - Former biggest jewfro sporter of the Janus Syndicate. Was known for always having a stuffy nose and for being discovered via wal*mart cartpusher
|Xanatos and the Janus Syndicate (-[JS]-)|
|Series||Gman Squad · Garrysmod Machinima Tricks · Hearts and Brains · Source Mod Todd · Source Wars|
|Features||Counter-Strife · Dirty Garry · Dr. Strangeman · Half-Life 2 Anxiety/Nightmare · Lol Another Day · Lol Another Day 2 · Soldiers of Misfortune · TF2 Western|
|Shorts||A Hard Game's Night · Counter-Strike for Kids · The Garrysmod Secret Agent · Unfriendly Fire|
|Related Topics||Members · Call for Extras|
|External Links||Official website · Steam Community · YouTube|