Colin Wyckoff (better known by his YouTube username Kitty0706) was a YouTube user who was known for making bizarre Garry's Mod and YouTube Poop videos since 2008. He was also renowned for making the Elliot Goes To School and Moments with Heavy series. F O L D I N G C H A I R / WIN has helped Wychoff with the script for his videos andDasBoSchitt (who happened to be a friend of his) has provided him with the ragdolls.
Colin died of cancer on January 25th, 2015 from post treatment complications of A.L.L. (Acute lymphoblastic leukemia), a form of blood cancer.
Elliot Goes to School (EGtS)Edit
- Elliot Is Late for Work (prequel)
- Elliot Goes to School (pilot episode)
- Pep Rallies
- Field Trips
- Elliot Goes Camping
Moments with HeavyEdit
- Jack Johnson Says Hi!
- Heavy Goes Bowling
- Heavy Takes his Driving Test
- The Quest for the Ultimate Sandvich
- Heavy´s Retarded Holiday
- Heavy Has His Christmas Feast
- French Toast
- GMod Brawl: John Madden vs Will Farrel
- GMod Brawl: Citizen vs Soda Machine
- GMod Brawl: Niko vs Roman (with DasBoSchitt)
- Kitty's Retarded Day
- My Retarded Day
- Tea time with Dr. Breen
- The GMOD Suicide Mouse Survival Guide
- Team Fabulous 2
- First-Person Project: The Jacknife Chronicles
- Half-Retarded (First)
- Half-Retarded: Episode 1
- Team Flatulence 2
- 100TH VIDEO MILESTONE PUNCH FEST 2011
- Mass Defect
- KittyTV Presents: The Chronicles of Dick
- Ass Creed: Enter The Anus
GTA IV Videos/Series:Edit
- Niko, Hero of mankind
- GTA IV: The Coffee Mugger
- GTA IV: The Salesman Ultimatum
- GTA IV: Project Cooper
- GTA IV: Introducing Tommy Garcia
- GTA IV: The Diary Of Claude Speed
- Despite Wychoff's success, his videos were never featured on Machinima.com.
- In reality, Wychoff suffered from A.L.L. (Acute lymphoblastic leukemia), a form of blood-cancer. Kitty revealed this near the end of the movie KittyTV: The Chronicles of Dick. This was also one of the very few times where he was actually serious as well. As of December 24, 2013, Kitty0706, has released news of him recieving a bone marrow transplant and said that he was 100% cancer free. Unfortunately, the transplant ended up only getting him so far and the disease got the best of him and he eventually passed away.
- It was mentioned during the credits of Elliot Goes Camping that Wychoff used to be a part of the furry fandom when he was younger, but has moved on from it.