Kitty0706 is a YouTube user who is known for making totally bizarre Garry's Mod and YouTube Poop videos since 2008. He is also renowned for making Elliot Goes To School and Heavy's Retarded Holiday series. The script of his videos are written by F O L D I N G C H A I R / WIN and the ragdolls are provided by DasBoSchitt (who happens to be a friend of his).
Elliot Goes to School (EGtS)Edit
- Elliot is Late For Work (prequel)
- Elliot Goes to School (Pilot Episode)
- Pep Rallies
- Field Trips
- Elliot Goes Camping
Moments with HeavyEdit
- Jack Johnson Says Hi!
- Heavy Orders an Xbox 360
- Heavy Goes Bowling
- Heavy Takes his Driving Test
- The Quest for the Ultimate Sandvich
- Heavy´s Retarded Holiday
- Heavy Has His Christmas Feast
- French Toast
- GMod Brawl: John Madden vs Will Farrel
- GMod Brawl: Citizen vs Soda Machine
- GMod Brawl: Niko vs Roman (with DasBoSchitt)
- Link's Retarded Day
- Fox's Retarded Day
- Tea time with Dr. Breen
- The GMOD Suicide Mouse Survival Guide
- Team Fabulous 2
- Half-Retarded (First)
- Half-Retarded: Episode 1
- Team Flatulence
- 100TH VIDEO MILESTONE PUNCH FEST 2011
- Mass Defect
- KittyTV Presents: The Chronicles of Dick
- Ass Creed: Enter the Anus
- The Garry's Mod Bible of Kitty0706
- KittyTV Presents: RIDDICK IS BACK
GTA IV Videos/Series:Edit
- Niko, Hero of mankind
- GTA IV: The Coffee Mugger
- GTA IV: The Salesman Ultimatum
- GTA IV: Project Cooper
- GTA IV: Introducing Tommy Garcia
- GTA IV: The Diary Of Claude Speed
- Kitty0706's videos were the only ones who never released in Machinima.com.
- In Elliot Is Late for Work, Elliot has a very high pitched (Chipmunk type) voice. However in Elliot Goes To School he has a normal talking voice (It remains like this for the rest of the series as well). It is unknown why he had a high-pitched voice in the first place.
- In reality, Kitty0706 suffers from A.L.L. (Acute lymphoblastic leukemia), a form of blood-cancer. Kitty revealed this near the end of the movie KittyTV: The Chronicles of Dick. This is also one of the very few times where he is actually serious as well.
- As of December 24, 2013, Kitty0706, has released news of him recieving a bone marrow transplant and is 100% cancer free.